Grand Designs Live is gearing up for its most inspirational show yet. Taking place at The NEC Birmingham between 10 – 14 October, the show gives you the chance to explore everything design. Whether you’re starting out on your first renovation, building a new home, redecorating a room, looking for ideas to reduce your home’s impact on the environment or simply looking for a little inspiration, here are just some of the reasons why you need to book your ticket:
1. Meet Kevin McCloud: This unique event will be presented by design guru Kevin McCloud, who will be on hand offering expert advice as he leads educational seminars and dynamic debates.
2. Be inspired by over 400 brands, spread across five different sections covering Build, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Gardens and Interiors, plus a Technology Trail. Find RIBA architects, building suppliers, kitchen and bathroom designers, as well as original bespoke designs, home accessories and unique pieces of artwork plus much more.
3. Meet the Grand Designers in The Grand Theatre, sponsored by Airflow: Kevin McCloud will be joined by some of the Grand Designers from the new 2018 series of Grand Designs, premiering in September. Through dynamic Q&A sessions, visitors can expect to hear about everything to do with their bespoke houses; from planning architecture to building and beyond.
4. A new selection of Room Sets, sponsored by AXA Insurance, will showcase bespoke rooms created by a range of ground-breaking interior designers to spark visitors’ inspirations for their own grand designs.
5. Established favourite, ‘Ask an Expert’ will return, offering visitors free 30-minute consultations with experts and specialists across a range of home-improvement areas, from finance, to architecture, interiors and everything in-between.
6. Go Green: Returning due to popular demand, Kevin’s Green Heroes will showcase the most ground-breaking and eco-friendly products on the market; and this year, visitors can experience live demonstrations of current and past ‘heroes’ at the show. The NEC show is also following suit from its London instalment by banning plastics bottles, straws and cutlery; replacing them with biodegradable alternatives, aiming to turn the tide on plastic pollution.
This October’s edition of Grand Designs Live is set to be one of the most exciting, engaging and informative to date so be sure not to miss out. Get your tickets from here via our ticketing partner The Ticket Factory.
Grand Designs Live is sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements. For more information visit www.granddesignslive.com