This celebration of all things plant-based will take place this weekend (04/08) and is set to be a treat for both vegans, veggies and meat-eaters alike, proving that there are plenty alternatives out there for lovers of food, cosmetics and clothing. The festival will take place at Coventry Cathedral which is a beautiful, convenient venue for the occasion.
From 10.30am – 5pm and for just £3 for adults (kids go free!) there is a world of vegan offers available to you, across the event that you will adore. Over 80 stalls will feature, with hot and cold food trucks included, a kids bouncy castle and plenty of informative talks which are certain to educate and enlighten those who are ethically conscious. ‘Why do vegans live longer?’ and ‘Amazing hemp in today’s world?’ sound particularly interesting.
Here is a run down of just a few stalls open to ticket holders on the day:
- Greenpeace – environmentally focused charity.
- Iuvo Skincare – vegan cosmetics.
- Garlic Growers – specialising in chutneys, jams and sauces using garlic.
- Freedom Brewery – vegan ale producers.
- Big Bowse – spicy salts and sauces.
- Bamboo – vegan street-food.
- Vegan Bunny – luxury vegan candles.