The popular Marks and Spencer meal deal is usually priced at £10. However, a limited edition summer offer has seen prices increase by £2. This sees customers enjoy 2 sides, opposed to the usually one and gain the choice of a bottle of prosecco for the heightened cost. The standard main and dessert, inclusive, remain.
The regular ‘Dine in for Two for £10’ has disappeared temporarily, as the new summer-time deal lasts until 7th August. So, not long left to get grabbing that oh-so special meal for you and your partner. A lovely way to unwind on a weekday. Minimal effort when Netflix is calling!
- A rotisserie chicken in a sweet and sticky marinade.
- Chicken and parmesan fettuccine.
- Cook Menu chicken, cheese and leek gratin with a rich rarebit sauce
- Gastropub chicken and ham en croutes.
- Seabass fillets with a cheddar and rosemary crumb.
- Lasagne al forno.
Sides are :
- Chunky chips (V).
- Potato rosti (V).
- Garlic mushrooms filled with soft cheese and topped with breadcrumbs (V).
- Minted new potatoes with butter, chives, parsley and mint (V).
- Four-leaf salad (V).
- Coleslaw and potato salad selection – a selection of our favourite salads: traditional coleslaw, cheese coleslaw and baby charlotte potato salad (V).
- Profiterole stack (V).
- Bramley apple pie (V).
- Lemon and mascarpone cheesecake slices (V).
- Passion fruit Swiss roll
(Made Without Wheat New York cheesecake, lasagne and other gluten-free options available – see in store for details. Vegetarian kiev and other vegetarian options available – see in store for details.)
Products may vary from store to store, but this does sound quite the tasty little line-up. Although many Sparks fans are concerned by this increase in cos; the iconic store has put worried customers at ease, by refuting that this is the end for the much-loved and trend-setting option.
A spokesperson for the brand, says:
“Our £10 meal deals aren’t going away, and with this being a new offer, we really appreciate all feedback and our Food Team will be keeping a close eye on what’s popular and what needs working on.
“With it being £12 now, we can have prosecco and more wines available in the offer, as well as gluten free and vegetarian options in this deal available in their respective aisles.”